Aside from poor performance and high energy costs, there are many potential dangers associated with improper hot water heater installation. Choosing a qualified plumbing contractor can make all the difference! If your water heater is broken, needs regular maintenance, or you need to install a new one, we can schedule an appointment and fix your problem promptly.
Call Nate today for a free estimate and he will work quickly to get your hot water heater installed or functioning properly once again.
1. Comfort & Convenience: Do you ever find yourself running out of hot water when you're the last to shower? With a tankless water heater, you can enjoy continuous hot water. It's great for families and you don't have to compromise on hot water usage
2. Save Room: Compared to a traditional water heater, tankless water heaters can be mounted on a wall or installed outdoors or indoors, which takes up less space
3. Eco-Friendly Approach: For homes that use 41 gallons or less of hot water daily, Tankless Water Heaters can be 24% - 34% more energy efficient than conventional storage tank water heaters. For homes that use close to 86 gallons per day, they can be up tp 14% more energy efficient
4. Reduce Your Heating Costs: Having a tankless water heater basically pays for itself. You can reduce your utility bill up to 40%, giving you more money to put toward enjoying the finer things in life
5. Safe & Clean: With a tankless water heater, you can avoid using water that has been stored in a tank with accumulated rust and scale. Invest in one today to give you the fresh, clean water that you and your family deserve!